5 Ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
I love peanut butter. And chocolate. And cookies.
So things are really awesome when I can combine the three, and make something that is beyond delicious. Chewy, melt-in-your-mouth, eat-way-too-many-at-once delicious.
Most of all: It’s a gluten free cookie that DOESN’T CRUMBLE APART INTO ITTY BITTY PIECES!!
Seriously these are the best cookies. Don’t believe me? Good thing they only use 5 ingredients so you can make them for yourself and see!
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or use 1/2 brown sugar, 1/2 white sugar if you want to make slightly bigger cookies)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tsp GF vanilla extract (I use McCormick)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Ghirardelli are gluten free)
IT’S COOKIE TIME
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients in a big bowl until combined
- Place 1 tbs. sized scoops of dough onto a greased or non-stick cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Flatten them slightly in a hatch pattern with a fork (this helps them cook evenly)
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown
- Let cool in pan shortly before placing them on a cooling rack.
Note: If the peanut butter you used had more oil which made really really soft cookies, let them cool completely on the cookie sheet, then carefully transfer them into a storage container where they can be chilled in the fridge (which will give them more structure). Enjoy! =)
5 Ingredients. 5 Steps. Who ever said delicious couldn’t be simple?