2015 Summer Running Music Playlist
So we’re about halfway through summer, which means us runners are all either dragging ourselves out of bed for early morning runs, or suffering the incredibly sweaty consequences.
There are a number of ways you can get yourself running in the summer, but one of my main motivators is music. If I get an awesome playlist going, then at least for those first two miles before my runner’s high kicks in I can pretend I’m at an epic dance party and not trudging along a sidewalk with a gnat stuck in my eye.
I present my dance-party of a summer running playlist. First is a list of songs, then I just threw all the youtube videos down too. Enjoy!
- Never Let You Go – Rudimental
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love – Usher
- Whistle (While you work it)- Katy Tiz
- Feel the Love – Rudimental
- Blame – Calvin Harris
- Como Tu No Hay Dos – Buxxi
- Not Giving In – Rudimental
- #thatPOWER – will.i.am
- I’m Alive (Life Sounds Like) – Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Waiting All Night – Rudimental
- Dar um Jeito (We Will Find a Way) – Santana & Wyclef
- Bailando – Enrique Iglesias
- Miracle Mile – Cold War Kids
- Love Me Again – John Newman
- Levels – Avicii
- Right Here – Rudimental
- Geronimo – Sheppard
- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark – Fall Out Boy
- I Can’t Stop – Flux Pavilion
- Gonna Fly Now – Bill Conti